Thread: Printing a file

Default Printing a file

I am trying to print a job that I printed about 2 weeks ago. I've had computer issues so I've lost the original file :-(. I found it in the 'job log' but I don't know how to 'print' the file or 'move' the file so that I can print it?

Any help would truly be appreciated because I don't want to have to re-create the file!! Thank you in advance.

thistlegorm is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

Unfortunately you cannot reprint jobs from the job log - it is a log file - the only way to reprint is to look in the printed jobs tab in Command Workstation & see whether it is still in there ? or if you archived the job - you could File -> Import -> Archived Job.
    Remember you are what you eat ! I'm a twix..

Thanks for the quick reply. It's not the answer I wanted but at least I know!

On the Windows 7 machine I just tested on, there are two PrintService logs. The Administrative one, and the Operational one. You might need to right-click that image and open in a new tab to get a better view. It will inform you of every job that is being spooled, printed, deleted, etc., and from what user it came from.

Fuji Xerox printer servicing