Thread: Ic 306 video cable

Default Ic 306 video cable

Hi,

Hoping I can get a good answer and some direction. I had a Konica c6000 and ic306 moved. Somewhere along the journey the SCSI video cable never showed up. I need a replacement. Is there a efi store I can buy it from? Is there a part number I can reference? I am not on a Konica service agreement so this is a direct purchase to efi. Can I use a pro80 cable from a c6500 unit? Thanks for assistance.

I am sorry to hear they misplaced your cable. EFI does not sell Fiery or Fiery hardware direct to end users. All sales and hardware support is handled by the OEM partners. You would need to contact an authorized Konica Minolta Sales and Service organization for purchase of this cable.

Regards,
    Randy

Thanks for that information. Can you provide me with the part number as many dealers (channels) don't know these item number or codes. They only list the ic306 rip and not the parts.

The IC-306's cable is not compatible with cable used on IC-303/IC-305.

The EFI part number for IC-306 cable is 45097439. KM should be able to recognize that part number or have a cross reference to it

Thanks Scott this is an extremely helpful.

Default Fiery ic306 CABLE FOR PRO80

Hi, I have an MGI Meteor DP8700XL press which uses a KM print engine with a Fiery PRO80 server. The cable the server came with gave us endless problems with solid colours and weird lines printing on the artwork. Apparently there was a better cable with higher impedence released afterwards. We eventually managed to get a loan cable from the supplier which sorted out the problem. Now my biggest issue is that we need to return the loan cable but need assistance on which cable to use. The supplier cannot for some reason give us the proper spec of the cable so I contacted Konica Minolta and they told me with a PRO80 we need to use a ic306 cable. Their part number is different to the one listed in previous posts. Theirs is AIDN10101. The part number on the loan cable is 45075129 which works perfectly. KM ensured me that their cable is a ic306 cable so I ordered it and am waiting for delivery. Please could you advise if the ic306 cable is the correct one for our PRO80 server. Sorry but a bit of a newbie on servers. Many thanks in advance.

KM has it's own part number system. I can not confirm if their PN AIDN10101 is the correct cable.

The EFI replacement kit PN is 45097439 (contained in kit is cable itself. On that cable you will see label for PN 45075129)

There was an early revision of the cable that sometimes caused image artifacts to appear in prints. That cable and it's connectors were all dark gray.

The newer rev cables, which vast majority of systems in field now have, can be identified by the gray colored cable, and black 3M connectors.

Perhaps KM can confirm what EFI PN is same as their PN AIDN10101
    (EFI does not distribute spare parts for KM Fierys, KM does this for EFI)

Regardless, when you receive cable from them you can verify it by 45075129 PN on cable itself, and black 3M connectors

Kevin Hayes is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor Kevin Hayes is on a distinguished path

I am a KM Tech and i can assure you the the old cables have been removed and disposed of and are no longer an item than can be ordered.
    If you have ordered one new it will be the correct cable required. i have ordered them in the past and recently with no issues what so ever.

Once a part is identified as "troublesome" it is removed from inventory right away.