I´m having issues with several Fiery controllers type E100 on KonicaMinolta Bizhub C364 & C754 copy machines.
The Fierys seem to lose connectivity to the print server intermittently and I see the following several times a day:
1. 1. Fiery is offline for the print server, web console also not available but IP is pingable.
I have to restart the Fiery manually, sometimes twice before the web console comes online again.

2. 2. Fiery is offline for the print server but the web console is available. Web console has an “open door” warning and sometimes there is a failed job in the print queue. A reboot from the web console clears the warning and the jobs usually continue once the Fiery is back online.
The C364 doesn´t have a door so I assume the warning is incorrect.

3. 3. Fiery is offline for the print server but web console is available. There´s no error message on the web console but there´s a failed job in the print queue. A reboot from the web console brings the Fiery back online. Sometimes the jobs continue, sometimes the jobs go to nirvana and sometimes I have to stop the print service on the print server and delete the jobs manually from the print queue.
I have one report that printing to an offline queue from Adobe Reader caused a Windows 7 computer to freeze.

Fiery version is 1.1, BIOS 1.13. Patches 1-1GDKID, 1-1G2QRP, 1-1H43DK, 1-1I36YP.
We use Postscript driver version E100 60-55C-KM PS1.2eu.
The print server is Windows 2008R2 Enterprise service pack 1 virtual machine on a VMware ESX host.
Clients are Windows XP / 7 / 8. Language German.

No matter how I configure the Fiery I still see the above issues on a daily basis. What am I doing wrong?