Thread: 2 sided printing

Default 2 sided printing

Hello,

I have a canon image press 6010 and am using fiery work command. I'm trying to print 2 sided images but the images are printing upside down on the other side. What settings do I use to get the images to print the same way?

shmegenke is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor shmegenke is on a distinguished path

Quote Originally Posted by ludi View Post
    Hello,

I have a canon image press 6010 and am using fiery work command. I'm trying to print 2 sided images but the images are printing upside down on the other side. What settings do I use to get the images to print the same way?
    This depends on what 2-sided options are available. On some of the Canon connected products, you had Top-Top and Top-Bottom selections where top-top meant that the tops of the two sides would line up - as in a book and where Top-Bottom would be more like a calendar or flip-chart where it is bound at the top.

Some newer models use Long Edge and Short Edge binding. In a case like this, you would need to look at your job and determine what side is the long edge or short edge.

If you have tried all of these combinations and still get the same result, I do seem to recall that there had been an issue with older controllers where some Acrobat jobs might print the second side of a page upside down. If this is what's happening, you should probably consult with your regional Canon support organization.

Yes I've tried all of the combinations! Thank you, I will contact Canon

Thank you for responding!