+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Failed to activate subscription. Please try again

Default Failed to activate subscription. Please try again

Has anyone seen this problem when trying to enable Print me from the Webtools. I open internet explorer (tried chrome and firefox also) go to config, then press config button to change settings, then click printme on left, then check the box for enable and then press apply, it flashes connecting to print me service for about 5 seconds then gives the error "Failed to activate subscription. Please try again" i have tested with 2 different internet connections (customers network, Hub using my att hotspot) I rebooted fiery and machine (IR Advance C5255 Canon) i reset fiery to factory resets and ran through setup again. I am out of ideas aside from reloading system software but that seemed a little extreme. I called canon who does not support printme option through controller and called EFI who said they will only support through this forum. Please help. Thank you

Jerry

oxident is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor oxident is on a distinguished path

First thing: I guess you're mixing up two different things here. PrintMe Connect is a software which allows you to print documents from iOS devices.

PrintMe is a cloud based printing service which enables customers to submit their print jobs to EFI where they get "routed" to the next available printer.

Concerning your problem: Did you check that your Fiery has a working internet connection? Did you check the gateway and DNS server addresses?
    IC-306 v3.01 FS100 Pro / KM C6000, IC-308 v2.1 FS150 Pro / KM C71hc / SD-513, IC-414 / KM C754
    CWS 5.8 SP2, Windows 10 x64

Yes this is for the printme connect. they want to print using IOS airprint. I checked gateway, and dns (figured the same thing) I will triple check next time i go out but if you have any other ideas that would be great.

+ Reply to Thread