Thread: Tray Issue

Default Tray Issue

I'm a new user to Command WorkStation 5 so be patient with me. I'm trying to print an Adobe PDF document to my printer. I keep getting the same error of incorrect paper size. We've got 6 different trays of paper two of which are the 8.5 x 11 I need my document to print on. The printer is telling me that tray 1 is not the correct size. Really, trays 3 & 4 are both the correct size. Is it really necessary for me to empty the tray 1 and put 8.5x11 paper in?
    Help!

oxident is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor oxident is on a distinguished path

What selection did you do for "paper source"?
    Maybe it's set to tray 1?
    IC-306 v3.01 FS100 Pro / KM C6000, IC-308 v2.1 FS150 Pro / KM C71hc / SD-513, IC-414 / KM C754
    CWS 5.8 SP2, Windows 10 x64

check the Auto Tray Switching settings to make sure that it's set for all trays allowed to switch.

thistlegorm is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

In the Adobe Print Ticket - take the the tick out of Choose Paper By PDF Page Size - alternatively - try telling us which device / vendor / etc / etc & your workflow - for example - if your lights in your house did not illuminate one day - I am guessing your first call would not be to a car body repair shop ? help us to help you? describe what you are trying to do & to which device.. -
    Remember you are what you eat ! I'm a twix..