Thread: Feature Request: Ability to choose a Preset from Held or Printed queue

Lightbulb Feature Request: Ability to choose a Preset from Held or Printed queue

It's nice that you've added the ability to change the name and quantity of a job in CWS 5.4 from the Held or Printed queues.

I'd like to formally request adding the ability to also choose a preset. This would further reduce the number of times I need to open the properties.

Thanks!

Applying server presets in CWS 5.4 from the Job List is supported on Fiery print controllers with System 10 and later system software.

"Applying server presets to a job is now even easier, with the new right-click Apply Preset
    menu, which lists all server presets alphabetically. You do not need to open Job Properties to
    apply a preset; it can be applied and tracked directly from the Job List."

You may consider purchasing a new Fiery!

l-

Default Request for shortcut options on next CWS

I agree completely, i wrote this in another thread but had no response.

I love the new CWS 5.4.0.76, but I have some tweaking requests.

In the Device Center-Resources-Spot Colors area, I load up my paper profile for the spot colors by going to [Properties] box. Imputing my preferences here can be tedious, though I have shortened it by creating a preset of the job I am working on. I still have to go into properties to select a preset however and that takes extra time. so my two requests in this are:

1. Have a drop down box to the right of the properties box in Spot Colors for presets to save time, and
    2. Have the CWS remember my last configuration or preset i used.

When doing color matching i often return to spot colors some 10 - 20 times to tweak the color. This 'shortcut' would help out a lot.

Thanks,
    Dan

P.S. Is there a way to print a CWS color-bar that can be scanned using a spectroscope for color accuracy. I found quite a few online but none pertaining to digital. Such a development could be useful in tweaking the color more accurately. Just a thought. Thank you.

P.P.S. There is a selectable column 'preset' in the main job window, but it doesn't do anything, could a drop-down box work here?