Thread: Unable to set the date and time...

Hybrid View

Default Unable to set the date and time...

Hi all,

For some reason, I am unable to set the date and time in CWS. I bring up the Fiery Configure screen, go to "General" (under "Server"), click the "Set" button next to "Date and Time:", aaaand nothing happens. The button pushes, but no new screen/window opens up. And trying the same process on other computers on the network gives the same results.

We've had this problem in CWS versions 4 AND 5. Is this a known glitch at all, or a problem unique to us here? As it is, all of the timestamps on our printed jobs are 15 or so hours ahead of reality.

If anyone has a solution for this bug, we'd be very thankful!

Thanks,

-Kyle

Windows XP
    CWS 5.5.0.16i
    Xerox Docucolor 242
    Last edited by ArmsP; 08-14-2013 at 10:51 AM.

Hi Kyle,
    Is this the EX (Server type Fiery) or the Embedded (Linux type Fiery)? Are you fully patched? Can you make any other changes in Configure?
    Thanks, Craig

Quote Originally Posted by Craig M View Post
    Hi Kyle,
    Is this the EX (Server type Fiery) or the Embedded (Linux type Fiery)? Are you fully patched? Can you make any other changes in Configure?
    Thanks, Craig
    Hi Craig,
    It's the server type Fiery. I am up to the latest version of everything (as far as I know); I just updated a couple days ago. And yes, I can make other changes, e.g. I recently changed the "Jobs Saved in Printed Queue" parameter no problem.

Thanks,

-Kyle

Are you going to Configure through CWS or WebTools. If CWS, are you running it on the Fiery?

I'm just going straight into the Fiery Command Workstation 5 program installed on the computer, then to Server > Configure.

What is the full version of CWS? 5.5.0.16i for example