+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fiery Go is now available

Default Fiery Go is now available

I'm pleased to announce the immediate availability of Fiery Go, EFi's iPad app for managing Fiery servers. Fiery Go enables operators to manage the status of multiple Fiery Servers and print and modify jobs on the Fiery Server itself. More information, including a short screencast, is available at http://w3.efi.com/Fiery/Products/CWS5/Fiery-Go.

Fiery Go is a free app available from Apple's App Store. Please note Fiery Go only connects to Fiery Servers that have the Fiery Extended Applications Package v4.1 installed on them directly, which limits support to Fiery Servers that are running System 9 Release 2 or later.

Fiery Go also requires an in-app registration at first launch. Based on your registration information, you will receive an email from "Fiery Go" which includes an activation code to complete the configuration. If you do not see an email from Fiery Go after registering, please check your junk email folder for this email.

If you have questions about Fiery Go, please direct them to this forum.

Thanks for downloading!

Mike Robinson

borgwarrior is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor borgwarrior is on a distinguished path

Is there any chance of Go availability on android platforms?

Zoltan

We are considering that for the future. Can you let us know which Android platform you'd be interested in?

borgwarrior is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor borgwarrior is on a distinguished path

I currently use three smartphones (two HTCs, one Sony), all of them use above version 4 of android.
    No tablets yet.

Zoltan

Cool Disconnecting from a Fiery Go Server

Mike,

How do we disconnect from a server from our Fiery Go app? I was able to connect to it but I can't find a disconnect button to remove it from my ipad.

Thanks,
    James

if you select and hold the tile that represents the Fiery Server in the home screen, you'll get a 'x' in the top right corner of the tile. Select the 'x' and it will disconnect the Fiery Server.

Default Can't get past the 'Add Fiery' screen.

What credentials is it looking for please?

I have an 'Add Fiery' screen which is asking for the Fiery name/ip, u & p - I've tried the Fiery Admin, Operator and Guest credentials, the 802.1x credentials (after turning this on) and my appleid credentials - all to no avail - please help.

Try to login with the usernames of "admin" and "operator" with the Fiery-defined passwords for those usernames. While in CWS you login with the name of "administrator", the real username that is mapped to is "admin." Fiery Go uses the actual Fiery username of "admin" to login. Also, Fiery Go is looking for case sensitive usernames.

Also, if you have added usernames to the administrator or operator groups on the particular Fiery to which you are logging in, you can login with that username, too. There is no "guest" login to Fiery Go, however.

Default No passwords

There accounts have no passwords (they were removed on install) - could this be the reason why this is failing to verify?

Can you please confirm Fiery Go can authenticate if there is no password?

Thanks!

Yes, Fiery Go can login with an account if there's no password. Can you try "operator" all lowercase? That's the problem I've had in the past.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast