Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Monitor looks extremely green after profile creation

Default Greeen display profile

Oxident:

Can you please contact support at profilersupport@efi.com so that we can see what the trouble is? Remember that since you are running CPS 4.x which comes with a 1 year support and maintenance contract, you are entitled to direct tier-1 support. I don;t want to stop you from contributing on the forums since this is a place everyone can learn and help each other but I think at this point your struggles with the siplay calibrator warrant a support call. We'll put our findings back on this forum for the rest of the community.

~Lou

oxident is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor oxident is on a distinguished path

Thanks for this advice. I'll do so as soon as possible!

oxident is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor oxident is on a distinguished path

Just as a side notice: I've now calibrated and profiled the display on this machine using ProfileMaker 5 and then, the Calibration Tester showed up a modified LUT and everything looks quite okay ... so I guess, my measurement device and the system itself (operating system / video device) are okay

Code:
    1	256	512	256
    2	768	1024	768
    3	1024	1280	1280
    4	1536	1792	1536
    5	1792	2304	2048

Default Green is gone

I just updated to EFI Color Profile Suite 4.5 and FINALLY I can calibrated a monitor and not have green shadows!!

Default Good News

It's great when we take a field report and turn around a fix with an update. I'm glad this is working better now.

Thank you for your support.
    Justin

Dear Justin,
    It's a good news to hear you have solved the problem in CPS 4.5.
    But what about CPS 3.X licensed user?
    I don't think it's a new function provided in CPS 4.5. Actually, it's a mulfunction in CPS 3.X.

Unfortunately, support for CPS3 is end of life.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3