Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Remote Scan 6, no MyDocs tab, cant access mailboxes

Default Remote Scan 6, no MyDocs tab, cant access mailboxes

I am trying to get scanning to mailbox working on my xerox 242 with built-in Fiery. In webtools there is no MyDocs tab under documents. The 3 factory default scan templates exist on the fiery. Attempting to use bridge or remote scan 6 no "guest" or "admin" mailbox can be found.
    I will attach the server configuration/patch info. I am using CWS 5.4.1.25 and my Fiery is 8e system 2.
    Thank you for any help with this!

Default Here is the configuration info PDF

Attachment 805 Server Configuration

Sorry to hear you're having issues. I wouold suggest reinstalling system software using the USB Prep Tool followed by installing the following patches. The easieast way would be to let it do auto updates overnight. Your config should then look like this.

System Updates
    FIERY UPDATES
    PRODID
    1-U8E58
    1-18SMZM
    1-1E21N4
    1-13LK3J
    1-19AZVM
    1-1CNL1W
    1-1E9HUL
    1-1H1YIQ
    1-1FLFQA
    1-1IJ6ZK
    1-1J9XUG
    1-1J9XON
    Thanks, Craig

Default Thanks for the quick response

Just to understand the issue, do you see patches out of order or have the patches on the EFI update site been revised? I am asking because those patches in my config were applied by turning on auto updates, so wont I end up with the same patches and patch sequence?

Quote Originally Posted by Craig M View Post
    Sorry to hear you're having issues. I wouold suggest reinstalling system software using the USB Prep Tool followed by installing the following patches. The easieast way would be to let it do auto updates overnight. Your config should then look like this.

System Updates
    FIERY UPDATES
    PRODID
    1-U8E58
    1-18SMZM
    1-1E21N4
    1-13LK3J
    1-19AZVM
    1-1CNL1W
    1-1E9HUL
    1-1H1YIQ
    1-1FLFQA
    1-1IJ6ZK
    1-1J9XUG
    1-1J9XON
    Thanks, Craig

The Fiery patches have been rolled up into fewer patches making it easier for the field folks to manage. If you reinstall system software and let auto updates do its thing, your configuration will look identical to mine.

Default Got it

Thank you, I understand

Quote Originally Posted by Craig M View Post
    The Fiery patches have been rolled up into fewer patches making it easier for the field folks to manage. If you reinstall system software and let auto updates do its thing, your configuration will look identical to mine.

Default USB prep tool 1.2?

I have loaded the system software from CDs via laptop in the past - kind of tedious, how can I download the correct USB prep tool - seems like that would be faster and more reliable.
    Thank you

You can download the latest USB Prep Tool at: ftp://ftp.efi.com/USB_Prep_Tool/

User Name: customer
    Password: cu$Tom3r

OK sorry for the time lapse here, I did get the USB made OK, what are the instructions for using it with the bustled Fiery? I wasnt sure about the dip switches, etc. I searched for instructions to no avail.

Thank you

Thumbs up

I was able to reinstall the OS via the USB stick and let auto update run, my installed updates now matches yours and everything is back working correctly.
    Thank you

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast