Thread: How do I publish my custom Enfocus Pitstop Preflight Profiles and Action Lists in JF?

Threaded View

Default How do I publish my custom Enfocus Pitstop Preflight Profiles and Action Lists in JF?

Fiery JobFlow ships with all the default Enfocus Pitstop Action Lists and Preflight Profiles provided by Enfocus.

You can make your own Enfocus resources available in Fiery JobFlow by following the next steps:

For Preflight Profiles:
    1. Copy your custom Preflight Profiles in the following folder on the PC you installed Fiery JobFlow on:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\Neem\Neem\app\plugins\preflig ht\PitStopLibrarySDK-32bit\Builds\Resources\PDF Profiles

2. Remove Profiles.Dat at the following location:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\Neem\Neem\app\plugins\preflig ht\bin\Profiles.Dat

For Action Lists:
    1. Copy your custom Action List to the following folder on the PC where Fiery JobFlow is installed
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\Neem\Neem\app\plugins\preflig ht\PitStopLibrarySDK-32bit\Builds\Resources\Action Lists

2. Remove Actions.Dat at the following location:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\Neem\Neem\app\plugins\correct \bin\Actions.Dat

Removing Profiles.Dat and Actions.Dat clears the cache. Fiery JobFlow will show the custom Preflight Profiles and Action Lists in the Preflight or Correct modules. No restart is required.

Obviously we will make this process a lot more user friendly in the next release of Fiery JobFlow...

Hans
    Last edited by Hans_S; 02-11-2013 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Corrected paths to Enfocus SDK library