+ Reply to Thread

Thread: looking for print controller driver fiery X3eTY 35C-KM PS v2.0

Default looking for print controller driver fiery X3eTY 35C-KM PS v2.0

I purchased a used Konica Minollta bizhub c450 copier/printer with a fiery,as is, It did not come with the driver. Where can I find one for this machine? X3eTY 35C-KM PS v2.0

Also, any information that is related to the use of this Fiery print controller.

Thank you.

You do not mention what operating system you need print drivers for. This Fiery (IC-402 v2.x) is fairly old, so you may have issues getting drivers for latest OS's (Mac OSX 10.7, 10.8, for example)

Generally, you can get latest drivers for KM Fierys at:
    http://kmbs.konicaminolta.us/wps/por...nesssolutions/

Another option worth checking for some print drivers is www.efi.com.

Actually, your Fiery does come with print drivers, though they may not be "the latest".

Simply type your Fiery's IP address into your internet browser's URL. Click on "WebTools" icon in screen that comes up.
    On following screen, click on "Downloads". You will then see the "Printer Files" link that will allow you to download printer drivers locally.

Default Fiery X3eTY35C-KM v2.0

Thanks for the help. I'm using Windows Vista; I was able to get connected using the USB port and found a driver that works on the Konica Web site, but seems like something is missing in the print menu, mainly when it comes to color editing (making it lighter, or darker, or changing the amount of color intensity, etc.) I'm not able to do it with the USB driver. I'll try the IP address connection you mention, maybe the driver lets you have more control, like a manual setting tab.

USB port??
    The Fiery does not support printing from a client via USB.

It is a network print server. Windows users typically use std. TCP/IP port or LPR port at Windows client. Or browse to Fiery using "point and print" printer setup.

I would suggest you work with your network administrator, or your Konica Minolta dealer so that you can correctly configure a printer on your Vista PC to print to the Fiery.

+ Reply to Thread