Thread: Xrite i1Publish Pro 2, Calibrating with CWS 5

Post Xrite i1Publish Pro 2, Calibrating with CWS 5

Has anyone used Xrite's Eye1publish pro 2 with Command Work Station 5 to calibrate their printer? We have a Xerox DC242 with bustled Fiery.

http://www.xrite.com/product_overview.aspx?ID=1914

We're currently using a borrowed i1pro that works (it mimics the ES-1000), but are looking to purchase the latest i1pro 2 device to calibrate both laser and inkjet's in the office. Unfortunately we have to give the old eye1pro back to it's owner :-(

If anyone has used this device successfully please let us know.
    Any help or advice would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by matt@handylabels.co.uk; 10-31-2012 at 10:26 AM.

djzolla is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor djzolla is on a distinguished path

Hi there

i haven't tried using the I1pro 2 yet but would assume it is only going to work with the newer systems. possibly system 10 and above (maybe a moderator could verify?)

I wouldn't imagine it would work with system 8 r2 which is what you have to my knowledge. To be on the safe side I would go with the standard I1 pro if you can still buy them. Or if you are thinking of upgrading your device in the near future get the new one, but check with your support company first.

Cheers

you may probably always use X-Rite software, bundled with i1pro publisher v2
    this should works, and as far as I have heard, the new i1 v2 is really better..