This fiery stops accepting print jobs. Because we've had ongoing issues the Xerox engineer came last week and did full s/w reinstall to SP3. But it all happened again today :

People are unable to print. Can't connect to fiery via browser. When you log into Fiery via Remote Desktop the status of the Fiery Bar is "Exited". Screen redraw is slow and response to clicks is slow.
Using Windows Administrative Tools, Events Viewer, system log shows regular process failures such as "An I/O operation initiated by the Registry failed unrecoverably. The Registry could not read in, or write out, or flush, one of the files that contains the system's image of the registry."
followed by "The EFI CommonLCD service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 times. The following actions will be taken : restart service"
Messages repeated many times in log. Eventually only way I could resolve was to restart holding in the button on front of box.

I'm aware of several other companies with similar issues with EX560. I think this should have been fixed by now.