Thread: EFI documentation downloads not working

adam1991 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful

Default EFI documentation downloads not working

To any moderator:

the EFI ftp site for downloading documentation is not working. For example:

http://services.efi.com/support/vfig...?pc=6798451974

works fine, but any document on that site is not available. For example:

ftp://swdownload.efi.com/ftpvefigs/9...21/English.zip

thanks.

Adam,
    I just tested and all looks good. Please try again and let me know your results.
    Thanks, Craig

adam1991 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful

I was able to get what I wanted a bit earlier, but right now it's doing the exact same thing it was last night. When I click on the file I want, in my browser status bar (Firefox 16/Mac) it keeps blinking between "connected to swdownload.efi.com" and "looking up swdownload.efi.com", back and forth very rapidly.

Then after a minute it popped up the "do you want to save this file" dialog, I said OK, then nothing else. I end up with a 0KB file on disc.

Same thing happens on IE/Win.

I again tried this and was able to get to the sites as well as download files. Can you try again today using a different internet provider? Thanks, Craig

hmmmmm, my home internet seems to be working the download request more or elss OK right now. I also tried it through a VPN, and that seemed to work fine.

Will keep an eye on it. Thanks.