Thread: CWS 5 and Impose Bus Cards

Default CWS 5 and Impose Bus Cards

Hey all --

I can build the template to make the cards 16 up like I need, the problem I have is a previous tech manged to make a template that "shifts" the entire n-up page up and to the left. I'm not sure how he did that. It's vital because the duplo cutter we have can't be re-programmed to cut the 16 cards when they are printed in the center of the page. Any ideas? The top left card is .25 inches from the top, and flush with the left hand side of the cards. Thanks for your help.

adam1991 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful

not exactly sure what you're saying here, but the brute force method for achieving that is to save the imposed file as a flattened PDF on the server and applying a job setting that shifts the image.

Hey Adam -- thanks for the reply. Through trial and error I used the image shift tab to achieve what I needed. In the course of tinkering, I wrote down "Print Begin" and some numbers, but for the life of me I can't find where those numbers go! Back to tinkering!