Thread: OS 10.8 Print Drivers are available

Hybrid View

Default OS 10.8 Print Drivers are available

Following Apple's release of Mac OS 10.8 (Mountain Lion), EFI has posted fully supported Mac drivers for almost 100 Fiery Servers. These drivers are available on our download site.

Instead of posting the full list here, it's easier to simply browse the download site to identify your Fiery Server.

Happy printing!

Doyle is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Doyle is on a distinguished path

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_R View Post
    Following Apple's release of Mac OS 10.8 (Mountain Lion), EFI has posted fully supported Mac drivers for almost 100 Fiery Servers. These drivers are available on our download site.

Instead of posting the full list here, it's easier to simply browse the download site to identify your Fiery Server.

Happy printing!
    But someone forgot to include 12 x 18 paper size in the paper size list.

Drivers for the Ricoh MP C6501/C7501 (E-7200 Fiery) seem to be missing.

Doyle is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Doyle is on a distinguished path

And, 13 x 19 is not on the list either.

Same problem, my printer is a canon CLC3200, and there does not seem to be a printer driver for this model on the list. My operating system is Mac OS10.7.

Quote Originally Posted by DougMcArthur View Post
    Same problem, my printer is a canon CLC3200, and there does not seem to be a printer driver for this model on the list. My operating system is Mac OS10.7.
    im quite confident there are no driver for this EFI controller since this product is of age. At least when i stopped with Canon in 2009 we had serious issues with drivers.
    I can't imagine its any better in 2012.

Did you look at EFI Fiery Express driver?
    if used along with Command Workstation you can probably still have full use of the printers features.

Quote Originally Posted by DougMcArthur View Post
    im quite confident there are no driver for this EFI controller since this product is of age. At least when i stopped with Canon in 2009 we had serious issues with drivers.
    I can't imagine its any better in 2012.

Did you look at EFI Fiery Express driver?
    if used along with Command Workstation you can probably still have full use of the printers features.