+ Reply to Thread

Thread: *New* Fiery Download Site Available

Enrique_V Guest

Default *New* Fiery Download Site Available

The new Fiery Download Site is now available. On the new site, you can download Fiery Drivers by OEM Partner Printer/Press, Fiery Extended Applications and Fiery Tools. You can find this page by navigating to Support Overview and then selecting Fiery Drivers, Software and Utilities under "Helpful Resources" on the right-hand navigation pane.

If you have never downloaded content from the previous Fiery Download Site before then you will need to register. Registration is easy and is required only for the first-time download. Once registered, you will be able to start downloading content within minutes.

Have a look and happy downloading!

adam1991 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful

Very nice.

A request: when I get to step 4 of downloading a driver, the system looks at my web browser and selects an operating system for me. Can I get the flexibility to choose another operating system instead? I need to be able to download anything and everything regardless of the OS that I happen to be browsing on.

Thanks.

Steve0 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Steve0 is on a distinguished path

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by adam1991 View Post
    I need to be able to download anything and everything regardless of the OS that I happen to be browsing on.
    I second that.

Fabio.Pergola is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Fabio.Pergola is on a distinguished path

where are the windows drivers for xerox models?
    i only see mac drivers available

In our rework of the download site, our first goal was to post the new drivers for Mac 10.7 and 10.8, because these particular print drivers did not ship with their Fiery servers. As we go forward we will populate this site with the other print drivers that shipped with the different Fiery server models.

So if you are not seeing the Windows drivers for some of the products, it's because they are not yet posted and not because it's limited to your browser OS.

Thanks for your patience.

Fabio.Pergola is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Fabio.Pergola is on a distinguished path

ok, no problem

thnx for the feedback

In the meantime, you can bring up the Fiery WebTools to download the print driver shipped with that particular Fiery.

You can connect to a Fiery's WebTools home page by typing the Fiery's IP address into your browser. Navigating to the Downloads page will show you the print drivers that shipped with that model Fiery.

+ Reply to Thread