Thread: Reporting Software

edwardthompson is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor edwardthompson is on a distinguished path

Default Reporting Software

Hi

Does anyone use any reporting type software to monitor the different types of jobs that are produced on there digital machines

Im look for software that can monitor the amount of jobs vs the speed of the machine to monitor capacity etc etc

Thank You

We have the right answer for you!

EFI launched Fiery Dashboard last April, a cloud-based service that captures and aggregates data from one or multiple Fiery driven engines, giving users a single view into digital print productivity including usage rates, uptime, error rates and more last April.

We are offering a 30-day trial at www.efi.com/fierydashboard

As the product owner for Fiery Dashboard I would welcome you to sign up for the trial and let me know your feedback!

Gavin is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Gavin is on a distinguished path

Default Fiery Dashboard

Having downloaded and installed Dashboard, I have had it running for a week but have to say that it needs ironing out.

Firstly, the date strings do not seem to allow for European date order. When selecting 'Yesterday' as the reporting date 09/07/2012 is displayed (July 9th 2012) but an error is reporting that 'future date cannot be selected'. I assume it is reading this as September 7th 2012. When 07/09/2012 is manually entered, no data is returned - this needs to be addressed to be functional.

Secondly, despite having several paper jams while running jobs, no jams are logged on the report.

Interesting concept but, for me, not a useful tool.
    Last edited by Gavin; 07-10-2012 at 03:08 AM.
    Konica Minolta bizhubpress C1085 - Fiery System FS150 Pro
    Fiery IC-308 v2.0 - CWS 5.8.0.39 SP2 on Windows 7 Pro SP1

Konica Minolta bizhub Pro C6501 (65C-KM V 3.0) - Fiery System 9
    Xerox DC250 (DC250 V 1.2) - Fiery System 8e Release 2
    Fiery Pro80 65-55C-KM PS Color Server 3.0a eu - CWS 5 (5.7.0.29) on Windows XP SP2

EFI CWS 6.1 (6.1.0.28) on Dell Studio XPS running Windows 7 Pro
    AMD Athlon II X4 640 3.00GHz 4Gb RAM