Thread: CWS 5.3.1.32 and Fiery hot folders

Default CWS 5.3.1.32 and Fiery hot folders

Hey all -- I'm trying to automate sending pdf files to Fiery Central in a hot folder for printing. The files wind up in the correct queue, but the files don't print two sided. When I choose to duplex the print job, I have a head to toe option, or a head to head option. There is no choice for long or short edge binding. When I choose head to toe, it does not print the job 2-sided. Same goes for head to head. It prints single sided pages only. What gives? Specs -- Fiery Central 1.81 - sending to Canon 7010 and 7065 Color fiery devices. Thanks for your help.

Smile RE: CWS 5.3.1.32 and Fiery hot folders

Hi,

Can you check whether the queued jobs properties show duplex option as head to toe or head to head under job properties of CWS. Make sure that while selecting multiple options in hot folders there arise no conflict dialog box that on selecting Ok makes the duplex option goes off. I don't know whether this solves your problem.

The queued jobs have only - duplex color head to toe as the option under the layout tab. They still print single pages. No, there are no conflicts. Thanks for the reply.