+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 not making booklets.

Default 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 not making booklets.

Hello all, a customer of mine updated one of their computers (Win7x64) to version 1.3.0 of FieryVue and now cannot get their MPC2800 with E-3100 fiery to print booklets on any documents created using the software since the update. Documents created before the update print properly.

I have loaded the software on my laptop in both win7x64 and WinXPx86 virtual machine with the same results on versions 1.3.0 and 1.3.1.

Rolling back to 1.2.1 the problem goes away, do you have any suggestions?

Hello Cysec,

Sorry to hear you've had trouble with the upgrade.

What are you getting instead of booklets? Are you getting single pages, no staples or other unexpected output?

Best regards,
    Bruce

The output is acting as though there is no finisher attached to the copier, it's coming out on the inner tray without stapling or folding, even though the Vue software shows Booklets and stapling etc as available capabilities in the printer manager, and allows us to apply them to the file. Is there anywhere I can download a previous version so I can at least get the customer up and running while I search for a solution.

Hi Cysec,

Thank you for reporting this.

I've reproduced the issue and will let you know once we have a fix or a better workaround.

Best regards,
    Bruce

+ Reply to Thread