+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PrintMe Connect recognizes printers, iOS devices see printer(s) yet nothing prints.

Default PrintMe Connect recognizes printers, iOS devices see printer(s) yet nothing prints.

We currently just had a new Konica-Minolta c6000 printer installed with Fiery, and the whole shebang...upon me searching for possibly a command workstation iPad app, I stumbled across EFI PrintMe Connect.

The same day the KM tech was out installing our new printer, I had our IT guy install the PrintMe software on our device. Seemed pretty simple, recognized the printer right away, etc.

So I tried to print an email from my iPad, select our printer...and no go. Sometimes it would just say "connecting to c6000-server" other times, "sending pages/spooling pages" something to that effect. The popup dialog on the iPad goes away, and then nothing. Nothing in the hold queue on the printer, nothing prints, NOTHING. We tried installing the printer again, no go. We currently also have a Xerox D700 in our building as well and we tried on it, same thing. The KM tech said that IPP printing was enabled on the new printer.

Any ideas why nothing is printing to our device?

Any possible iOS app in the pipeline for development?

Hi Esillet,

"I had our IT guy install the PrintMe software on our device. "

Is the PrintMe Connect software you installed from the link below? If so, what sort of device was it installed on? Was it installed on the Fiery controller?
    http://w3.efi.com/fiery/products/efi...tme%20connect/

You might also be interested in EFI PrintMe Mobile.
    http://w3.efi.com/printme-mobile

Best regards,
    Bruce

+ Reply to Thread