Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Wishlist for future versions of Command Workstation

stonemask is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor stonemask is on a distinguished path

I was at a customer yesterday.

They use presets alot like others, and he found it weird that when selecting preset like 3x7.cards.upm.200 that when they have to change the side to side registration, that they canŽt just save those changes to the preset, instead they have to make a new one.

I also had a DŽoh moment yesterday, thankfully backed up before I made a new installation. I backed up all Fiery Settings and once I had finished setting up the customer later told me that the local presets from the machine were missing, so I had to restore the old backup, export the presets and then restore the new backup. I think it would be great that it would back up those as well. They have 2 machines and I have told him for future reference to save the presets as server presets.

StarDigital is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor StarDigital is on a distinguished path

can someone please fix the website so it refreshes after submission. So these repeat posts don't happen.

Yes, I will bring this to attention of Forum admin. I have noticed this issue as well.

Did you see if this happens with another browser?

StarDigital is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor StarDigital is on a distinguished path

Testing IE

Alright: it does it on Firefox and IE
    Last edited by StarDigital; 08-11-2017 at 08:31 AM.

Doyle is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Doyle is on a distinguished path

Same behavior in Safari as well.

Yea, happens to me with IE and Chrome, will try Firefox...

Sorry about the forum bug with the refresh and duplicate posts - we're looking into it now.
    Appreciate your patience.

It would be nice if this thread was separated into Command Workstation Versions. I see that this thread was started in 2012 when users were posting about CWS 5 and some recent posts on pages 10-12 are for CWS 6. These versions are significantly different and some of the earlier suggestions might or might not have been incorporated into CWS 6. Can this thread be archived and a new "Command Workstation 6 Wishlist and Suggestions"? It'd be nice not to read through 12 pages of old suggestions. Just a thought.

We have a request for the next version of CWS; please use different fonts/font styles in different sections of the main window, instead of the same font for everything - it's sometimes confusing to navigate.

Would also like a way to collapse a server's menu so the ones that are used more often have space at the top and the server menu is less "cluttered."

Thanks!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast