Thread: Booklets- Argh 1st Book Correct, then 2nd Cover is Inserted at the Back, 3rd Correct?

Angry Booklets- Argh 1st Book Correct, then 2nd Cover is Inserted at the Back, 3rd Correct?

I am using CW5.3 on a PC. I am printing a run of booklets and it is doing the oddest thing. The first book prints correctly, then when It prints the 2nd copy, it prints the guts first, then inserts the preprinted cover at the end, then staples and half folds it. When it prints the 3rd copy, it is correct again.
    The specs are: 8.5 x 14, 64g color copy paper, Cover is preprinted Gloss-81-105g, half fold, stapled. I am including a screen shot. Thank you, Tiffany@ WilcoPrint
    Any ideas???Name:  screenshot.jpg
Views: 758
Size:  121.9 KB

thistlegorm is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

Several - can you tell us which Vendor, Make, Model, Finisher & S/W / patch level your Fiery is at ?? - takes some of the guess work out of it...
    Remember you are what you eat ! I'm a twix..