Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: OSX 10.7 Error Message

You could create any folder on your Mac and point the cache to it. I have seen this problem before when it was pointed to a folder that couldn't be accessed. If you have access to a particular folder as a user, the software should easily be able to access it, too.
    -Mike

Default Error messages continues!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_R View Post
    You could create any folder on your Mac and point the cache to it. I have seen this problem before when it was pointed to a folder that couldn't be accessed. If you have access to a particular folder as a user, the software should easily be able to access it, too.
    -Mike
    Hi,
    That didn't make any difference. Have attached two of the error messages I received.
    Rod
    Attached Images    

Default Error Message All fixed!!

Hi,

Resetting the Chache folder didn't work, but resetting the Temporary Path folder did work in the CWS preferences.

Thanks for your suggestion to change the chache folder this gave me the idea to change the temporary folder position.

Rod

Thank you all for your support, after I tried this on 10.6.8 and 10.8.2 CWS 5.3 and 5.4 work fine again.

Regards

Remi

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_R View Post
    Can you also change the current location of the Cache setting in the Cache pane of the CWS5 preferences to a different directory? Once I did that, the /var/folders error message went away for me and I was able to use Job Properties normally.

After you try that, can you summarize the error messages you are still getting with the recent version you posted?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2