Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Xerox Color 550 with ex550, memory leak

Fabio.Pergola is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Fabio.Pergola is on a distinguished path

ok, upgraded to 1.1 , hopefull this fixes my issue

seems the fiery system updates doesnt recognize the ID yet

Fabio.Pergola is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Fabio.Pergola is on a distinguished path

after 1 day upgrade to 1.1 , i see in task manager the fiery.exe is already eating 1 GB memory!!!
    how is that even possible? i havent printed a single page yet! ?

seems still the same leak is present in version 1.1 ? anyone else with these problems?

thnx

We are having the exact same problem. Have you found a fix?

nope, this has been logged by Xerox and EFI, but still no response...

even with the 1.1 SP1 i have the issue, so its Fiery releated, not xerox...

good to know that its not our fiery, but a common issue

i will give feedback once i know more

Can I ask what you are using to login to the fiery console to update firmware and check for leaks?

how do you mean?

You mentioned in your original thread that you were able to check for memory leaks, How did you do this? We assume we are having the same problem because we are experiencing the same issues. Do you use a special console or a web interface? How do you check to see memory useage? Thanks!

ah no, i just keep an eye on the task manager...

i just see the fiery.exe growing to 1.0 - 1.2 GB in memory, afterwards its also eating cpu constantly, even when we havent printed a single page after a reboot

eventually , webtools, mydocs are not accesable, machine is unable to communicate
    the fiery server itself is extreme slow and we need to reboot

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire235 View Post
    You mentioned in your original thread that you were able to check for memory leaks, How did you do this? We assume we are having the same problem because we are experiencing the same issues. Do you use a special console or a web interface? How do you check to see memory useage? Thanks!
    Use remote desktop.

We are having an issue in Denmark with this setup where it simply "freezes" up and the customer just press the "Reset" on the Ex-rip.

I know that the Xerox Technician cant find problems and just says "Reset". Then it runs for a period of time again ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast