Thread: Side catch Tray

Default Side catch Tray

I'm trying to use my SCT(side catch tray). My fiery will not print. getting error saying output tray not installed.

Can you use the Fiery with a simple output tray ( i.e. no Interface module, Finisher ect)?

thistlegorm is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

Fred,

The Fiery can print to any Xerox Device ( that has a Fiery attached to it ) with an offset catch tray ( OCT ) - how are you submitting your job ? if it is via the Fiery Print Driver - has the driver been correctly configured to recognise the OCT ? What Xerox Box are you printing to ?
    Remember you are what you eat ! I'm a twix..

I found for my application , I need to have an Interface Module installed-I'm using a 770DCP