Thread: Turn even pages 180

Default Turn even pages 180

Dear sirs

Im pretty new in this busniess, but have Canon imagerunner and workstation 5, a customer came in to have iphoto calender printed and therfore i need to turn every even page 180 when printing duplex, also how can i add bleed marks when printing from workstation?

Best regards
    jorm60

el_tren2003 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor el_tren2003 is on a distinguished path

Dear jorm60,

To add bleed marks you need a SeeQuence Impose Dongle.
    If you have Impose, you just need to create an impose template with all features you need.
    After that, you are able to create a automation workflow with a virtual printer or HotFolder with these impose template, or use it on your CommandWorkstation as well.

Best regards,

el_tren2003
    Last edited by el_tren2003; 11-28-2011 at 04:40 PM.

thistlegorm is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

To answer your first question: - goto the Layout Tab in Job properties & choose HTT ( Head To Toe ) on the pulldown - this will effectively flip ( Tumble ) your job..
    Remember you are what you eat ! I'm a twix..

You can also see an example of how to set this up in the CWS 5 How To guides at http://w3.efi.com/Fiery/Products/CWS5/Demos/How-To. Have a look at the "Print a calendar booklet" guide in the Document Preparation section.