Thread: Updated CWS 4 to 5 Now won't impose - prints DEMO on sheet

Default Updated CWS 4 to 5 Now won't impose - prints DEMO on sheet

We have just upgraded from CWS 4 to CWS 5 and our imposed pages are printing with DEMO. We unloaded Acrobat and Pitstop and reloaded them, still prints DEMO. The usb dongle has an amber light -- but obviously CWS and Acrobat/Pitstop aren't talking to one another. Previous to this upgrade everything was working including Impose, no problems.

All functions of CWS 5 are working -- we are able to log into our 2 servers and print jobs that don't require imposition.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a fix?

Hello Mizzdi,

Please check your private messages on the forum. I've sent some dongle driver installation instructions. Please let me know if it helps resolve the problem.

Best regards,
    Bruce

Talking

Updating the dongle software was the answer. Thanks Bruce

Default Me - Too

Bruce

Does this apply to Mac running 5.3 with a DC700 (bustled)? Because we have the same issue.

Thanks

Ben Z

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce_W View Post
    Hello Mizzdi,

Please check your private messages on the forum. I've sent some dongle driver installation instructions. Please let me know if it helps resolve the problem.

Best regards,
    Bruce

Default similar issue

hoping the moderator can also help me. We had a similar issue when upgrading from CWS4 to CW5. Except we could print, but all abilities to impose were lost. I did a system restore, which brought us back to CW4, and can now only partially impose. We can add in bleed, but not the guttering, plus some other functions such as saddle stitching. Also we've lost our ability to do colour calibrations. ANy help would be appreciated,
    regards
    Johann

Default Same issue

Just upgraded to the new Workstation, now impose prints Demo on page. Please help.