Thread: PDF Files are Resized in Impose

Default PDF Files are Resized in Impose

When I bring a file into the Impose they print smaller even though I have everything set to 100% - does anyone know what is happening?

I made a test with a 2 up saddle imposition with the scaling set to Do Not Scale. The pages printed full size.

Can you provide more information about the imposition setup and the file being imposed?

Default Impose reduces all and adds crop marks

I have a 5.5 x 8.5 document 24 pages that I want to impose Head to Head 4 up no crops no bleeds, Duplexed. Cut to 8.5 x 11 then fold in half to a finish size of 5.5 x 8.5

Here is the problem. I am sending it out at 5.5. x 8.5 but it keeps printing on 8.5 x 11 instead of 11x17 and it is adding crop marks. Where do you get rid of the crop marks in the Fiery? Also why does it keep shrinking?

Once again, we will need more detailed information to diagnose the issue.

What Fiery model and version is used?
    What version of Command WorkStation is used?
    Is the imposition set to booklet or gangup?
    Which application did the job come from and how is it submitted to the Fiery?
    How is the imposition applied?
    - Is the job sent to the CWS Hold queue, opened in Impose and saved with the settings applied?
    - Is the job sent to the CWS Hold queue and an imposition template applied in Job Properties?
    - Is the job dropped into a Hot Folder configured with the imposition template?
    - Is the imposition template defined in a Virtual Printer which you are printing to?

There are many variables that could affect this. More detailed information could help provide answers.