+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fiery Vue v1.2.1 not retaining all pages

Default Fiery Vue v1.2.1 not retaining all pages

Quick question.

Downloaded v1.2.1 to Windows 7, imported multiple pdf's to create 225+ Vue document, added tabs and section starts.

Saved, closed Vue, opened application back up and only 2 pages were retained.

File (*.vue) showed 9mb in size, but only two pages.

Loaded same version on another Windows 7 workstation, reimported same pdf's, made same modifications.

Saved, closed Vue, opened application back up and only 10 pages were retained.

Any ideas?

Hello,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with a VUE file.

Questions:
    1. Is the problem just with this file or have you seen it with others?
    2. Is the Windows 7 client 32bit or 64bit?
    3. Would you be able to send me the VUE file? I will send you a private message with email instructions.

Thank you,
    Bruce

Was there ever a resolution to this issue, I have a client with the same problem and it has persisted right through to the current version. We've tried windows xp 32bit right through windows 7 64 and it continues.

Hello,

How often is this happening for your customer? Does it occur with larger file sizes or documents with hundreds of pages?

Do you have a set of sample files that will reproduce this issue?

Best regards,
    Bruce

It is still happening, with every file they create, be it large or small, I have sent you samples of the files they are importing in the past, as well as the .vue files. I can get more samples and provide them to you if you wish.

Hello,

Are running Fiery VUE v1.3.3? If so, yes, please send some sample files along with exact steps you are using to reproduce the problem.

Best regards,
    Bruce

Default Fiery Vue 1.5.3 Same Issue

I have a customer with the latest version that seems to exhibit the same problem. It doesn't matter what size the file is or number of pages. Sometimes when the file is opened not all the pages are present and they have to be added manually. Also the last edited date always says 3/12/1971. Does anyone have a solution for these issues?

+ Reply to Thread