Thread: Command workstation - unattended (silent) install?

Default Command workstation - unattended (silent) install?

I'd like to know if it's possible to run a silent unattended or pre-configured install of command workstation. We have canon irc 5045 copiers with imagepass a1 fierys. I have tried /?, /q and /admin but the install proceeds as normal. Can te setup.ini file be modified and if so is there a command list? I'm also aware Vue can be installed silently but I'm specifically after command workstation. Any help or confirmation that you can't would be much appreciated, Thanks!

thistlegorm is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

bkohary - your post is to be honest unreadable ! what do do you wish to achieve ? the basic CWS5 is nearly 300 MB are you suggesting this in a log on script ?? & if you are - why load Fiery VUE ??

Fair enough, take 2.

I want to deploy the package to more than one user and would like to minimise the amount of user interaction during the installation process.

Can you run the installation from a command line with all the settings?
    or
    Is there an installation file that can be modified with the basic settings?
    or
    Is the only way to install the software is to run it and follw the prompts?