Thread: CW5.2 - Calibrator Opening Minimized?

Default CW5.2 - Calibrator Opening Minimized?

Hello there,

Every time I open the calibratator, it opens minimized in the system tray. When I click on it nothing happens, and the right-click menu does not give me the option to maximize it.

This started when I was comparing measurements versus target results, and minimized the window so I could open the calculator. When I went to maximize it again, this problem started.

I've rebooted the server and my PC, but that didn't help.

Any ideas???

Thanks! Mike

Does anyone have any ideas? Should I do a reinstall?

Default Calibartion with Cmd Station 5.2

Hi

I have the same problem.

Any Advice on that guys / Gals.

Tai

thistlegorm is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

All,

Two points to be made here:

1. There is an absolute wealth of knowledge on this forum - across all vendors / rips etc.

2. This is all academic if you cannot be bothered to post any details... the inference of your post suggests this is a systemic failure within CWS 5 which there isn't - calibration works fine, so you have a problem within your own systems - which systems are they ?- I'm pretty good with Xerox but that's it..

What are you trying to calibrate with DTP32 , 41 , Eye-1, ES1000 - Recently deceased squirrel whose tail fits in the USB slot ??

If you want help - help your self !! provide details or don't bother to post