Thread: how do I change the time?

Default how do I change the time?

How do I change the time in CW5? my time is wrong and I cant figure out how to change it...please help

thistlegorm is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

I'm guessing that your talking about a bustled Fiery ? else an external Fiery is just like a normal PC..

If you want to change the time via EFI - easiest way would be to open the embedded webpage & select configure- open that up & in the General Tab you'll find date/time.. change & reboot..

no sorry its the time and date that the file was imported into cw5 and printed...its like 3 hours fast

Steve0 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Steve0 is on a distinguished path

Connect to your Fiery via Remote Desktop Connection, and change the time in the system in Windows on the Fiery. Voila!