Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Monitor Profile won't load.

Default Monitor Profile won't load.

I have an ES-1000 and Color Profiler Suite 2.2.0.13 installed on a Windows XP 64 bit platform. For some reason when I click on "Monitor" under the "Create Profile" heading, nothing happens. (The little hour glass shows up for half a second, then dissapears.)

I can create printer profiles, inspect and edit profiles, but can't seem to get the Monitor profile application to load.

Please help!

Hello,
    I assume that Color Profiler Suite 2.2.0.13 was working correctly on your previous computer or operating system. I believe the issue is related to running Color Profiler Suite 2.2 under a 64-bit operating system. You may need to upgrade to Color Profiler Suite v3 to support 64-bit. http://w3.efi.com/cps

I am having the exact same issue. I am running it directly on a Fiery System 9 R2, which happens to be on XP-64 now. I have downloaded and installed the latest version 3. Every other tool works except the Monitor Calibration. It would be really nice to get this working for my customer.

I just did another clean install with the new KM Fiery IC-306 running XP 64 & updated to CPS 3.0.2.03. I am still not able to access the Monitor profile tool.

Default Same problem on Sys 9R2

I have the same problem. Monitor will not launch. Re-Install solved nothing. Please advise.

Default Any Monitors for this Forum??????

I've noticed (in addition to my own) that there have been no results posted to this thread. IS ANY ONE OUT THERE? Come on EFI. Step Up!

Default We are listening...

Lesdsmith / Cliff1970

Sorry for the late reply. A couple of things, in reviewing this thread.

The path to upgrade from 2.x to 3.x is a chargeable update. It's not just a matter of downloading the sw. If you provide your serial number, I can let you know if you are licensed for 3.x.

Also, it's possible to download 3.x and run the sw in demo mode, and test the functionalities of CPS, prior to purchase. However, one of the things you are unable to test in demo mode is the Monitor Profiling, and it is grayed out. So we occasionally receive support requests saying it's not possible to access the monitor profiler, only to find out the customer did not have their SW licensed correct. Attached is a screen shot of what I mean.

Also, very important. As Rod mentioned in his original reply in June, the CPS 2.2 version, is known to have some problems in 64 bit OS. If you have a 64 bit PC you want to run CPS on, you need to be at the 3.x version of the software.

We did several tests here running CPS 3.x on 64 bit OS, and we are able to launch the monitor profile without issue. If you provide your serial numbers, we can look into this a little deeper for you.

Thanks,

Gary
    Last edited by Gary_S; 09-20-2011 at 10:32 AM.

Gavin is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Gavin is on a distinguished path

Quote Originally Posted by Gary_S View Post
    Lesdsmith / Cliff1970

Also, it's possible to download 3.x and run the sw in demo mode, and test the functionalities of CPS, prior to purchase. However, one of the things you are unable to test in demo mode is the Monitor Profiling, and it is grayed out. So we occasionally receive support requests saying it's not possible to access the monitor profiler, only to find out the customer did not have their SW licensed correct. Attached is a screen shot of what I mean.

Would this affect the functionality of earlier versions (i.e. version 2.2) and cause Monitor Profiler not to function if a higher version demo has been run?

I'm trying to find every alternative as to why my 2.2 version Monitor Profiler no longer functions.
    Konica Minolta bizhubpress C1085 - Fiery System FS150 Pro
    Fiery IC-308 v2.0 - CWS 5.8.0.39 SP2 on Windows 7 Pro SP1

Konica Minolta bizhub Pro C6501 (65C-KM V 3.0) - Fiery System 9
    Xerox DC250 (DC250 V 1.2) - Fiery System 8e Release 2
    Fiery Pro80 65-55C-KM PS Color Server 3.0a eu - CWS 5 (5.7.0.29) on Windows XP SP2

EFI CWS 6.1 (6.1.0.28) on Dell Studio XPS running Windows 7 Pro
    AMD Athlon II X4 640 3.00GHz 4Gb RAM

Default Monitor profile won't Launch

Look for help. I have the same problem as others on this thread. Monitor profile won't Launch. It has always work in the passed but now when I click on the monitor profile button I get nothing. I'm working with EFI Color Profile Suite 2.2.0.13 on windows xp 32bit. All the other parts of the suite work just fine.
    Steve

Gavin is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Gavin is on a distinguished path

Default Nice to see someone's keeping up to speed with this! NOT!

The only way I could get this resolved was to have the Fiery reloaded from scratch. The only problem is that it hasn't identified where the problem was, so I don't know whether it was a Fiery issue or something to do with CWS upgrades.
    Disappointed.
    Konica Minolta bizhubpress C1085 - Fiery System FS150 Pro
    Fiery IC-308 v2.0 - CWS 5.8.0.39 SP2 on Windows 7 Pro SP1

Konica Minolta bizhub Pro C6501 (65C-KM V 3.0) - Fiery System 9
    Xerox DC250 (DC250 V 1.2) - Fiery System 8e Release 2
    Fiery Pro80 65-55C-KM PS Color Server 3.0a eu - CWS 5 (5.7.0.29) on Windows XP SP2

EFI CWS 6.1 (6.1.0.28) on Dell Studio XPS running Windows 7 Pro
    AMD Athlon II X4 640 3.00GHz 4Gb RAM

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast