Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Monitor Profile won't load.

Angry Reload the Fiery software

Quote Originally Posted by Marsman95 View Post
    Look for help. I have the same problem as others on this thread. Monitor profile won't Launch. It has always work in the passed but now when I click on the monitor profile button I get nothing. I'm working with EFI Color Profile Suite 2.2.0.13 on windows xp 32bit. All the other parts of the suite work just fine.
    Steve
    I'm thinking that it must be the upgrade on the CWS. I'm running 5.5.0.16. When CWS 4 was loaded I had no problems with the Monitor Profile. I did reload the Fiery software and got no results out of that. I'm thinking about trying to reload the CWS 4 to see if I can get the Monitor Profile to work because I really don't feel like spending $3000 dollars to upgrade my profiler suite.

Angry Reload the Fiery software

I have reloaded the fiery software and got the same results. I'm thinking that it must have something to do with the CWS I'm running, CWS 5.5.0.16 right now. When I was running CWS 4 I had no problems with the Monitor profiler. I might have to try to unload 5 and go back to 4 to see if that works. I don't feel like spending $3000 dollar to upgrade my Fiery Color Profiler Suite to version 4.

Default RE: Monitor Profile won't load

Are you launching monitor profiler from CWS? That's the only reason the CWS version would matter. Try launching color profiler from the start menu then click on the monitor option form the launch pad. Does that work?

I'm launching directly from the Color Profiler Suite application.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2