We'd like to use Color Cal for calibration on our Fiery and MFP, but have lost the grayscale strip. Is there somewhere that we can purchase a replacement and if so, what is the appropriate piece? There seem to be many options online such as sizes and calibrated or uncalibrated, etc.
Thank you.