Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: CWS 5.3 crashing

Fabio.Pergola is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Fabio.Pergola is on a distinguished path

updated to that version a few days ago and seems stable now...

Just installed cws 5.3.57 on win7 64bit, still crashes a few seconds after start-up?

Default Richard please provide us more specifics

Hi Richard,
    A few questions to help clarify your issue with CWS5 crashing after startup.
    Which version were you running previously and did you have this same issue with that version?
    Do you have the entire Fiery Extended package installed or only CWS5?
    Which Fiery device(s) are you connecting to in CWS5.3?

As we have resolved several issues for CWS5 crashing in our latest version, we want to work with you to determine what is causing your issue.

Thanks,
    Karen

Hi Karen

I was originally running a beta version of 5.3.something. build 14 that was installed only on my PC when Our Xerox CP1000 was installed, I had no issues with crashing on that version. Our Fiery server is still running 5.2 as it is part of a testing group.

I have the Extended Package installed but only opted for Hot folders and Workstation. The only reason I upgraded from the Beta version was to include Hot Folders, as this was not installed previously.

I can grant you access onto my system for you to see the problem for yourself.

Cheers

Richard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3