+ Reply to Thread

Thread: won't print

Default won't print

When I send a job to my Xerox DocuColor 252 nothing happens. It shows the printer as "DC-260-B4CCA6" which is the server name. I also tried to put the IP address in and nothing happened.

Hello Fleets,

Questions:
    - What version of Fiery VUE are you running?
    - In the Printers folder do you see a Fiery VUE printer installed? If so, are the print jobs stuck in this printer?
    - Do you run Command Workstation on any of your PC's? If so, do the jobs show up in the Printed Queue with an error of some sort?

Thank you,
    Bruce

I'm using version 1.1.4
    The printers listed are the DC-260-B4CCA6 and the Fiery Vue demo.
    We have the Command Workstation installed but I wasn't trying to use it in conjunction with Fiery Vue. Should I be?

Hello Fleets

You do not have to run Command Workstation with Fiery VUE. Command Workstation would simply allow you to see your print jobs submitted from Fiery VUE. Do your print jobs from VUE show up in Command Workstation?

Also, look for a Fiery VUE printer in your Printers and Faxes folder in Windows. (Not the VUE application.) Do you have a Fiery VUE printer in your Printers and Faxes folder?

Thank you,
    Bruce

There is no Fiery Vue printer in the printers and fax folder.

Hello Fleets,

That might explain why your VUE print jobs are missing. The Fiery VUE installer should add a Fiery VUE printer during the installation.

Would you be willing to try uninstalling Fiery VUE and then installing it again? After reinstalling check the Printers and Faxes folder to see if the Fiery VUE printer is installed.

Thank you,
    Bruce

+ Reply to Thread