Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Frustrated with Tab Wizard

Hello,

Thank you for the configuration page. I was able to tell the System Version but I didn't see a patch patch. Would you be able to provide the patch page?

I've not been able to reproduce the problem and I've tried several different versions of CWS. Are you using CWS 5.2.0.46?

Do you have CWS running on another PC or Mac? If so, do you see the same thing on the other PC?

From your screenshot I can see Paper Catalog as an option. Can you choose the Tab media from a Paper Catalog entry as a workaround?

Best regards,
    Bruce

Default file attached

Hi Bruce,
    I don't know what a patch page is. I know I don't have the latest fiery 9 I think it is an 8? Anyway I wish I did for the APE feature. Here is a screen shot from the printer properties page. I am using CW5 5.2.0.46. Working on a PC. No other computer here has this running on it. I am not familiar with setting up the paper catalog. I thought that my be an option.
    Thanks
    BevName:  driver info.jpg
Views: 1167
Size:  206.2 KB

Default Paper Catalog

ps the paper catalog still doesn't allow me to select a drawer. It also does not show 8.5x11 tab stock. Only A4tab or whatever the other size is. My regular properties allows for 8.5x11 in the media choice.
    Bev

Hello,

Please check your private messages. Maybe we can do some additional troubleshooting?

Thank you,
    Bruce

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2