Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CWS5 Mac - rearrange presets

Default Megaupload is down...

Hello...

English:

News. This is the new link to the App. Has exciting APB´s MODIFICATIONS.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2xrukz57r12vbtj

Now, is NOT necessary delete presets manually. The program makes all for you. Change the file "presets.xml" in --->Users/user name/Library/Application Support/EFI/JPData/IPRC6000/Presets/Presets.xml

You only need open CWS5 after running the App and Presets appear listed in order, without having to import them at all.

Español:

Novedades. Esta es la nueva dirección donde está subida la aplicación con apasionantes MODIFICACIONES hechas por APB.

Ahora, no es necesario borrar los presets manualmente; el programa lo hace por ti. Cambia el archivo "presets.xml" que está en: ---> Usuarios/Nombre del usuario/Librería/Application Support/EFI/JPData/IPRC6000/Presets/Presets.xml

Sólo necesitarás abrir CWS5 después de haber ejecutado la aplicación y verás que los presets aparecen ordenados sin tener que importarlos siquiera.

Saludos,

Manolo

trey138 is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor trey138 is on a distinguished path

Great, and the frickin' US government has taken down Megaupload. Can you host it on another site?

Hi... :-)

Read my last post (over yours)... :-)

Here is:

Please... one request: can you verify if English expressions are correct and do not seem "barbaric".? :-)

The English translations are in the file:

Sort XML.app / Contents / Resources / en.lproj / Localizable.strings (editable with TextEdit).

(select file and click rigth button to "see packet contain").

I pray you tell me in this thread so that you consider that it is not correctly translated to correct it and upload a new file entirely correct. :-)

My english is awful... :-)

Saludos,

Manolo

Thumbs up Nice work Manolitto!

Hey Manolitto,

Nice little app you have there!
    After some testing I found that after using your app, and then importing the XML file into CWS the sort order was still by date, not by name.
    But then I read your later posts above, and agree it's easier to replace the presets.xml file, not import via Job properties.

Mac:
    Users/user name/Library/Application Support/EFI/JPData/FieryName/Presets/Presets.xml

Win
    C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\EFI\JPData\Fieryname\Presets

The next web release of CWS will automatically sort presets by name, but as that may be some months away, your app can help people in the meantime.

I have edited the english strings for you - see attachment

Thanks,
    Greta.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Greta_C; 02-01-2012 at 09:13 PM.

Hi Greta... :-)

Thanks you for your comments and strings. :-)

A few posts above, I wrote:

Megaupload is down...
    Hello...

English:

News. This is the new link to the App. Has exciting APB´s MODIFICATIONS.

Now, is NOT necessary delete presets manually. The program makes all for you. Change the file "presets.xml" in --->Users/user name/Library/Application Support/EFI/JPData/IPRC6000/Presets/Presets.xml

You only need open CWS5 after running the App and Presets appear listed in order, without having to import them at all.
    If you did your test with the version I put in my first post, the automatic substitution of the XML file in the correct path was not the case.

New version make it, and make it good (in Mac), so as soon as you open CWS appear correctly in alphabetical order. It works fine for me. :-)

If you try this second version, I will appreciate any comments for improvements. :-)

And a great detail... I just had only the idea ... APB is who has done all the work and shown great interest in helping us with our problem. He is GREAT. :-)

Thanks a lot. :-)

Manolo

Default Fixed in CWS 5.4

Just FYI - in CWS 5.4 and higher the presets are automatically sorted alphabetically now.

Thanks to Manolo for the tool to use in the interim :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2