Thread: System 10 & Duplo Imposition Templates

thistlegorm is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

Default System 10 & Duplo Imposition Templates

Hi Moderators,

Been going through the New features on System 10 - One of them caught my eye which might prove beneficial to one of my customers with an EX1000. Am I right in thinking if we upgrade to V2.1 [ Windows 7 Image ] & then upgrade the CWS on the RIP with the Applications Package 3e to CWS 5.3.1.32 will we see the New Duplo Impose Templates in Seequence ?

If the answer to that is yes - I read that System 10 supports USA's DC-615, DC645 & DC745 offline finishers - does this mean only USA - not European ? & are these a finite list of off-line finishers ? will these be added to in the future ? my reason for asking is that my customer has a Duplo 5000 offline finishing equipment with barcode reading capability & is extremely interested in the Duplo Templates..

Any info gratefully received...
    Remember you are what you eat ! I'm a twix..

Hi,
    I'm not familiar with that particular Duplo model, but if the 5000 supports Duplo's standard bar code reader I would expect that the Fiery's Duplo support in System 10 should work with it. We designed the feature to meet Duplo's barcode specification, and not just for an individual finisher model. Let us know how it works!

-Mike