Thread: Windows 7/Word 2007 Missing Text Box when printed to Fiery EX252

Default Windows 7/Word 2007 Missing Text Box when printed to Fiery EX252

Customer upgraded to Windows 7 in January and is now having issues where text boxes on a page are not printing when sent through the Fiery EX252. The same document prints as expected on a small desktop printer. I explained that the small printer uses a different page description language but the customer didnít understand...

I checked the Word print options and Word 2007 does not have the setting for including Drawing Objects with the document (or at least I can't find it) as Word 2003 does.

Customer's IT dept. has installed the PS printer driver due to use of Adobe CS suite by the graphics dept who are the main printer users. Customer's workflow does not/will not include converting to PDF before printing.

Anyone encounter such a problem? How do I resolve this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

adam1991 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful

Save the document back to plain old .doc (Office 2003 and earlier), and then print it.

Default Solution for Windows 7/Word 2007 Missing Text Box when printed to Fiery EX252

See under VDP. There is a box with the function remove white PPT Background