Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Fiery - Mac OS 10.6 Support

Default RE: CSW 5.1.0.33 don't work OS 10.6.2 (italian)

Hello.
    Waiting patiently EFY solves the problem.
    Currently I have no communications.

Printfun is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Printfun is on a distinguished path

Default RE: CSW 5.1.0.33 don't work OS 10.6.2 (italian)

I am sorry to hear that- it looks like you have been waiting for an answer for quite some time. I will post here if I happen to run into any possible solutions for this. This problem is kind of a large issue for us, so as time allows, I will investigate as many fixes as possible.

Printfun is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Printfun is on a distinguished path

Thumbs up RE: CSW 5.1.0.33 don't work OS 10.6.2 (italian)

We were able to solve our problem with "Properties" and "Impose" not being accessable in the CWS5 GUI. We ran "fiery apps remover" and "print driver remover" which removes all things Fiery from the client Mac. From what I understand, these programs are not the same as the "Uninstall" function that is a part of the install disk. We obtained these programs from a Fiery tech. They suspected that we still had some remmnants of the older CWS4 on our system that weren't removed using the normal uninstall.
    After running these programs, we reinstalled the latest CWS5, HotFolders, Impose and the latest Print drivers for the Xerox 700. Everything is working as it should now.

Smile RE: CSW 5.1.0.33 don't work OS 10.6.2 (italian)

Where can I find "fiery apps remover" and "print driver remover".

Thanks Printfun if I have your advice.

For now I've found this useful solution.
    I installed "remote desktop connection" on the Mac and I CSW5 installed on the Fiery.
    So it works well

Smile RE: CSW 5.1.0.33 don't work OS 10.6.2 (italian)

If you can't get the remove apps from your Fiery dealer, send me a private message with your email address and I will send them to you. They really did work like magic for us.

The Fiery Software Uninistaller for OSX is included with the Fiery Application Package 3b located at the following link.

http://services.efi.com/support/driv...Package&ver=3b

Since the OSX Software Uninistaller is small we will post it seperately in the near future for convenience.

Smile

Thank you Bruce for making these available- it should help out more than a few users out here.

Good luck Marco!

Default Problems installing

When I try to run the printer install it gets to a certian point and theng hangs. Is there a work around to getting the files on my mac?

I've tried downloading the driver from xerox and from the fiery unit. They both do the same thing.

It gets to a searching HD part with 17 items to install then stops

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast