Thread: "Trennblatt" ("slip sheet"?) SRA3 not allowed in Tray 1-3 on Xerox 700

Rolf is offline Fiery Forum Contributor Rolf is on a distinguished path

Default "Trennblatt" ("slip sheet"?) SRA3 not allowed in Tray 1-3 on Xerox 700

If we want to place a thin "Trennblatt" (I think it's called "slip sheet" in english) between printed sets (no foils) automatically we use the option "Trennblatt" in "medium". But it we set the paper size of this sheet to SRA3 it is only allowed to use tray 5 or 6 and not the trays 1-3 (though the SRA3-Size is allowed in this trays). Is this a bug?

If we change the job size and the slip sheet size both to 13x19" then trays 1-3 are allowed! Crazy!
    Printer:
    Xerox 700DCP (Systemsoftware 1.201.3) with EX700 (System 8 R 2, V 1.0SP1), ES-1000 (with UV filter), GA-Package Prem. Ed.
    Clients:
    Mac OS X, Win 7
    CWS:

This issue appears to be a general Fiery question which is outside the scope of the Fiery Command WorkStation 5 forum. I would recommend working with your dealer to resolve this issue.

Rolf is offline Fiery Forum Contributor Rolf is on a distinguished path

Hi moderator Bob_B. Thank you for replying with a pre-defined standard answer.

What has our dealer or Xerox to do with an internal software bug of the efi-rip and the efi-CWS?

I think this forum perfectly is the correct place to show up such bugs?!!! And it would be nice to check such behaviors by you to proof or correct it?
    Printer:
    Xerox 700DCP (Systemsoftware 1.201.3) with EX700 (System 8 R 2, V 1.0SP1), ES-1000 (with UV filter), GA-Package Prem. Ed.
    Clients:
    Mac OS X, Win 7
    CWS: