PDA

View Full Version : Err_connection_refused

Print House
02-24-2017, 02:51 AM
Hi all!
I have installed Jobflow 2.2.2.13 (free version) from Fiery Software Manager. But when I clic the desktop shorcut and Chrome opens, I only see this error.
I have tried Firefox with the same result, and tried to reinstall, no way.
It's very annoiyng, because I think this program can help me a lot with my repetitive works, and I can't even try!
Some idea???

Thanks in advance!

Greetings from Spain,
Jose P. Alvarez

Hans_S
02-24-2017, 10:28 AM
Thanks for reaching out Jose. Let me forward this to the team so we can provide some steps to try and get you up and running as quickly as possible. Just to be sure: do you need to connect to the network via a proxy server? Also: can you reach out to me at hans.sep [at] efi.com in case the team wants to discuss this with you? Thanks.
--
Hans Sep, product manager Fiery JobFlow.

Print House
02-27-2017, 12:32 AM
Hi Hans!
No, I havent any proxy..
I dont understand the second part of your reply. If youre telling me to chat via Tweter, i havent an account. If you think it can be useful to resolve this issue, I can create a personal one.

Thanks!

Jose

Print House
02-27-2017, 12:58 AM
Hi Hans!
No, I havent any proxy..
I dont understand the second part of your reply. If youre telling me to chat via Tweter, i havent an account. If you think it can be useful to resolve this issue, I can create a personal one.

EDIT: I have just seen that c;/SmartFolders folder is empty.
Anyway, can I create a false Fiery Server to use with Command Workstation at home in order to learn some technics? I have seen EFI videos with "Fiery Demo" named servers.

Thanks!

Jose

Hans_S
02-27-2017, 10:11 AM
Good morning Jose. Because JobFlow isn't running you will not see any folders in the smartfolders folder. Please send me an email with your contact details so the team can have a look. My email address is hans [dot] sep [at] efi [dot] com. Thanks.

Print House
02-27-2017, 10:31 AM
Good afternoon for me!:D 18:24 hours right now in Spain.
I'm out of work yet, connecting from my house.
What contact details do you need?

Hans_S
02-27-2017, 10:41 AM
Your email address would be a great start ;-)

Print House
02-27-2017, 11:00 AM
;)
uppppssssss