PDA

View Full Version : Pitstop report type via JobFlow

cecprepress
05-04-2016, 07:56 AM
Is it possible to use Pitstop's Annotated Report when preflighting via JobFlow? I'd like non-Pitstop users to be able to see what errors in the report are referring to in the file.
Thanks,
Rick

Hans_S
05-04-2016, 08:10 AM
Yes it's possible and we have looked at it in the past. The problem with annotated reports though is the file size: if the PDF is big the annotated report will be as big or bigger in file size. Will follow up with instructions on how to configure.
--
Hans Sep, Product Manager Fiery JobFlow

cecprepress
05-04-2016, 08:29 AM
Is there another alternative that would allow non-Pitstop users (Acrobat Standard/Reader users) to click the magnifying glass icon in the Pitstop Report and see the element in the file that a particular error refers to?

Hans_S
05-04-2016, 08:45 AM
Would need to check.

cecprepress
05-05-2016, 06:57 AM
Please do check on that (I've asked Enfocus directly as well just regarding Pitstop Pro specifically). Also, please let me know about how to have JobFlow use the Annotated Report (preferably so one flow can use that and another flow can use the standard report, but whatever's possible)
Thanks

cecprepress
05-13-2016, 05:44 AM
Any update/instructions?
What about the 'low resolution annotated report' option from Pitstop? Is that possible to reduce the file size of the annotated report?

Hans_S
05-13-2016, 09:39 AM
Not yet. I will follow up with you via direct email. Thanks.
--
Hans