PDA

View Full Version : CPS 4.7.1.16--express profiling broken

adam1991
07-30-2015, 11:19 AM
Installed the update last week on an FS100 Pro Fiery. Went to use Express Profiler today, and it's completely broken right from the beginning.

It pops up the preferences window without my asking, then after printing warmup pages and the 51 patch cal page it never moves forward. It just sits there on the initial windows, where if I press Next it wants me to print warmup and cal pages again.

Doyle
07-30-2015, 11:34 AM
I assume this is on Windows. I am seeing the same thing with the regular profiling too. It will never bring up the measurement application.

On the Mac it works fine.

Lou_P
08-03-2015, 07:47 PM
This is a problem with 4.7.1.16 that happens when you update from 4.7. Sirry, the only fix at the moment is to uninstall CPS then install if fresh. You can get it here.

<http://www.efi.com/marketing/fiery-servers-and-software/downloads/fiery-cps/thank-you/>

We will have a new dot release soon to address this issue.

Installed the update last week on an FS100 Pro Fiery. Went to use Express Profiler today, and it's completely broken right from the beginning.

It pops up the preferences window without my asking, then after printing warmup pages and the 51 patch cal page it never moves forward. It just sits there on the initial windows, where if I press Next it wants me to print warmup and cal pages again.