PDA

View Full Version : Mac OS 10.10.4 driver and KM IC-308--missing features

adam1991
07-27-2015, 06:29 AM
I just installed, from the downloads section, the driver for KM IC-308 1.1. I'm on 1.1 SP1, actually. I first removed all Fiery printers AND drivers, to be safe, using EFI's removal tool.

Two observations:

1) I want to customize the Quick Access panel of Fiery Features. Specifically in the media area, I can choose all sorts of things BUT there is no choice for "paper catalog name". If I can't choose paper catalog name, everything falls apart.

2) I tried to work around this by using Full Properties, but that doesn't work either--I get an error message, "Invalid IP address"--which it's not.

Any ideas?

adam1991
07-27-2015, 12:16 PM
Greta, your post here:

http://fieryforums.efi.com/showthread.php/5372-New-Mac-OS-10.10-Fiery-Print-Driver-patch-available-now

couldn't have been more timely. This version of the patch handled my "invalid IP address" error.

I still don't have access to paper catalog in quick setup...

Quikprint
08-14-2015, 12:38 PM
You are correct, that driver only shows printers description not fiery description.
I also have ran into difficulties with the konica drivers provided from their website and even worse is the one that downloads directly for the fiery IP login. OSX 10.10.4
The driver that downloads from IP wont show Fiery features and the new driver downloaded from fiery KM IC 308H PS will show you the fiery descriptions and the media catalog but when it rips the job to the fiery all settings change to default. Upon further investigation their wont be a fix for this issue until october 2015.